The Business Plan Survival Guide
There are explanations, tips, and experience shared with you throughout this guide. This guide comes complete with over $80 of **BONUS RESOURCES** including a business plan template, sales, marketing and financial templates and business tools for you to download and include in your business plan development. It also includes a partnership agreement should your business need one of these too!
This 55-page guide provides the process and ideas, along with a **BONUS** 13-downloadable sales, marketing, operations, and financial templates, and business tools, for you to download that will help you with your business planning, along with an additional financial ratios eBook to help you monitor your business finances, now how's that for value!
Here is the list of resources that you get with the Business Plan Survival Guide:
All of these templates and tools come with full instructions on how to apply them to your business.
We include a business plan shell so you have a business plan template to start with and a marketing plan example. You can begin to populate these from the information provided in the Business Plan Survival Guide. All the areas of the example plans are linked to the pages in the Business Plan Survival Guide, so you are guided through the process of developing your business plan step-by-step.
- Advertising and promotional template - year 1 and 2 (with sample data)
- SWOT analysis template (with sample data) download sneak peek
- Sales plan - year 1 and 2 (with sample data)
- Profit and loss report - year 1 and 2 (with sample data)
- Cash flow forecast - year 1 and 2 (with sample data) download sneek peek
- Balance sheet - year 1 and 2 (with sample data)
Business plan software
To help with your business planning in specific areas
- Break-even/force net profit calculator tool (calculates your break even sales point and also you can set your desired net profit) download sneak peek
- Inventory checker tool (based on stock held per week).
- Business growth plan matrix (create growth scenarios for your business) also available as an iPad App.
- Overhead recovery analysis tool (great tool to calculate productivity and billable time).
- Sales run rates (check your required run rates(sales/profit) by week or month).
- Employee skills matrix (a great tool to see where the skills are in your business).
- RFM principle (recency, frequency, and monetary value) a great tool to measure the true value of your customers.
All of these business tools come with instructional videos and README files.
- A partnership agreement (should you be operating as a partnership) an essential document when assessing your exit strategy.
- A business plan shell (the document to build your plan) based on the information in the Business Plan Survival Guide.
See some examples below of some of the downloadable resources we give you.
ABOVE IS A SNAPSHOT OF THE SWOT ANALYSIS - EXAMPLE DATA IS PROVIDED FOR YOU.
ABOVE IS A SNAPSHOT OF THE CASH FLOW REPORT - EXAMPLE DATA IS PROVIDED FOR YOU
During the process of business planning, you will gain valuable insights into the marketplace where you plan to operate. Along with this, you will be guided to find out about your competition's strengths and weaknesses, also what areas of these weaknesses you can capitalize on.
Using the Business Plan Survival Guide you are stepped through the business planning process and how to develop a successful business future. This includes business set-up, sales, marketing, financials and the legal considerations for your business, you have all of this, and much more with the Business Plan Survival Guide. Using this guide you will establish where you have a place in the market, how to create a demand for your products (and services), and how you will create and maintain this demand through effective marketing strategies.
Included are great tips, **BONUS** templates, including a business plan sample shell to enter the information from this guide. Also templates to download including advertising and promotional plans, a SWOT analysis template, sales plans, profit and loss reports, cash-flow forecasts, break-even analysis, inventory analysis, a balance sheet, and even a partnership agreement. Links to all these resources are instantly downloadable from within the Business Plan Survival Guide.
Links to other free tools for you to use are all included along with the free business tools and information to start you on your business journey. Suitable for both start-up and existing businesses, you will find it hard to get this much help preparing a business plan or this much value from anywhere else!
Even if you are not going to create a business plan just yet, the information included in the Business Plan Survival Guide is priceless, with all the resources, templates, downloads and business software that you get!